There are a few FREE phone apps you should look into to live a saner life:
1. Fooducate -You can scan your grocery items and compare them to better or worse options
2. Mapmyrun– Track your mileage on your feet, bike, blades, whatever!
3. Myfitnesspal– It’s a great app if you don’t mind entering your calories and workouts
4. Coupon Sherpa– coupons for the fancy stores
5. Flipboard– add your favorite topics to this phone app to read the daily news you’re actually interested in
6. IHeartRadio– free. music. You can listen to health radio stations or local ones too
7. Your bank’s mobile phone app. Most banks have mobile banking where you can check your account, or take a picture of a received check and have it deposited in seconds!
8. ColorNote– who needs a paper and pen anymore?
Nutrition & Weight Management:
Whole Foods Market- great recipes
allrecipes- more great recipes
Calorie manager- keep track of your diet!
Fooducate- see above
LoseIt!- Calorie tracking app that creates a weight loss plan for you!
Argus: the app monitors pretty much everything you do
Myfitnesspal- see above
mapmyfitness.com- manage and track your fitness activities!
Charity Miles- a corporate sponsor matches every mile you run, bike walk, etc.
7-minute workout- 12 workouts, 7 minutes
EveryMove- rewards you (with points) for your active life!
Sleep- combines soothing base sounds for better sleep
Calm- offers a soothing meditation for a break, anytime of day
Mindshift- This app helps teens and young adults cope with anxiety
Headspace-A 10-minute guided meditation
Brain Teasers- fun brain teasers for any age
Drugs.com- the best phone app you can find for a drug lists, information, etc.
Pock First Aid & CPR- you just never know when you might need this!
Period Tracker- helps women track their moods, menstruation cycle, and more!
Thanks for reading,