So instead of standing in front of the fridge with the door open, deciding what to eat, you want to start planning your dinner meals.
Good for you! Another post will cover the steps on how to start menu planning, but this post will teach you how to create your own menu planner. It’s cheap, simple and fun.
– 8″ x 10″ frame (dollar stores sell them…for a dollar)
– Small piece of velcro
– dry-erase marker with eraser on the end
– menu planning picture
1. Find a menu planning picture online or create one at picmonkey.com. I designed my own. It makes me laugh every time I see it.
Make sure the planner has M-F listed on it and has enough room for you to write your daily meals on it. Also, make sure it is printed as a 8″ x 10″ picture or fits regular printing paper.
Websites with already-made planners:
2. Place the 8″ x10″ picture in the frame
3. Cut 2 small pieces of velcro and glue one to the frame (side or on the back) and one to the dry erase marker
4. Write your meals on the frame. Erase when necessary.
Do you have your own menu planner? Let’s see it!
Thanks for reading,
Twitter –>@InPower Coach